Easy to Manage.
That’s what you get when you have Atlantic Online Services build your site.
Your site will be powered by the same software as Fortune, Sony Music, Best Buy and more.
We only build sites using WordPress. If you’re not familiar, WordPress started out as “blogging” software but quickly became both super powerful – and super easy to use – “content management software.” What the *@#& does that mean?
- Over 25% of the web sites in the world are built on WordPress
- From really small sites to massive sites like these major sites.
- It got so popular because it allows developers like us to build you customized sites and let you update the content easily. You can change your wording on a page just like using a word processing program – with no worries of breaking your site. Add an article, change a menu, update your rates – you name it. It’s as easy as typing an email.
Another major component is using the Genesis framework.
If you’re not interested in the details of how we build your site, skip this. We get it.
If you are curious, Genesis is the engine of your site, just like this site you’re looking at. What it offers to web sites:
- It’s super secure. The code is carefully written to prevent hacks.
- It’s “search engine optimized”. Even if we made no special efforts (but we do. Big time.), you’ll get a major bump upwards in search engine results simply from having a site built on Genesis.
- Your site will be fast. Not one person in the world wants to look at a slow site. Not one.
- Flexibility allows us to customize the site to what you want without compromising any of these other features.
Once your site is built, you’ve got two options on maintaining it. You maintain it, or we maintain it. If you want to maintain it, we will teach you what you need to know. If you can type, you’ve got all the skills you need to keep your site updated with fresh content. That’s critical. If you want us to maintain it, sure, we’re happy to do that, too.
The whole point of your pretty site is to reach your audience, whether they are customers, family members, students, organization members, or groupies. The problem is, it gets harder every year, every month, every day. Not only is the number of people accessing the ‘net growing, but nowadays, there are tons of garbage sites online that make money off advertisements on their pages. They are being published daily in great numbers by machines – not even humans – and it makes it harder for people searching online to find legitimate sites. Search engine optimization is becoming more and more important each day. A very significant portion of the development of your new web site will be optimizing it so that your audience can find you amidst the noise of the web.
One of the most neglected features of a web site is evaluating your site performance and statistics. It’s all included already in your site. Make it work for you! Based on your stats, we’ll advise you of your site’s strengths and weaknesses, best time to add new content, popular pages you should update more frequently, and more. This, alone, will give you a huge bump in your site’s popularity.
Wouldn’t it be great if everything you put on your new site automatically updated your social accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more? That would be awesome to save yourself all that work of posting to each account.
Your new site will be set up to automatically post all your updates to all your accounts.
And if that’s not great enough, every page or article will also have social sharing buttons like the ones you see here, so if someone is on your site, and they want to share what they’re reading with their friends, all they do is click the button, and you’re now gaining social exposure.
You don’t have to do a thing. We’ll have it all set up for you.