Atlantic Online Services provides Web Hosting Management Services.
We’ve been online and in business since the late 1990s. Yup, that’s a long time considering that was pretty much the advent of the general public using the Internet. We’ve hosted and/or managed hosting for many companies and universities, and we know how to make sure your company’s hosting and online presence are secure and well managed.
Important questions that should be asked at your company:
- Who gets the phone call at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon that your company website is down?
- Does she or he know what steps to take to get your site back online?
- Who is responsible for knowing when your domains expire and who gets paid for renewal?
- Are your vanity domains pointing to the correct live domains?
- Do you have redundant offsite backups? Where are they? Who is responsible for recovery if your server is corrupted?
- Who is overseeing that the server is protected against malware?
- Who knows what your hosting agreements are? Do you have managed hosting? Who gets called when there is a problem?
- Is the performance of your site evaluated? Who reviews the performance reports? What developers do you have to make improvements?
These are just a few the high priority questions that need to be asked. More important – you need someone who has the answers and is the point person for your company.
Atlantic Online Services offers Web Hosting Management to companies ranging from a sole proprietor to larger corporations who prefer not to have full time salary and resources dedicated to this position.